I had the most lovely surprise this morning (whilst I was crammed into a train carriage like a sardine – which made it all the sweeter) I found out that (one of my favourite bloggers actually) had nominated me for the ‘Thought Provoking Blog’ award!
I was so touched and also pretty blown away – sometimes its hard to know whether you’re just writing to yourself! – and it was very humbling to think that I’ve inspired someone enough for them to feel like I deserved the recognition.
Award recipients are requested to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and write a blog about it.
Thank you so so so much to Spiritual World Traveler who writes a beautiful blog herself which you should check out.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
Ok here goes:
- I’m left handed
- I have been to 3 out of 7 of the new wonders of the world (Great Wall of China, Taj Mahal, Chichen Itza) I’ve always got itchy feet to go traveling!
- I love spice – bring on those chillies!
- I was born in Wales (but I don’t have an accent – though if I had a £ for every time someone commented on that fact I’d be a rich lady)
- Its my ambition to be conversational in French, Italian and Spanish (one down, two to go!)
- My friends say I collect people… because my best friends have come from all different adventures in my life.
- I never want to be too old to dance till the sun comes up.
3. Pass the award on to 5 blogs you enjoy.
Here are the blogs which I’m most enjoying at the moment..
Thank you for your often beautiful photographs, lovely words and continued writings.
4. Post the image on your blog.
And here it is!!
Thank you to everyone who has supported me in these ramblings on positivity and happiness. Please keep in touch.
Peace and love